1. Hacker news is a link aggregator site for hackers created by?
2. What company did Show HN on Hacker news, but got some pessimistic comments, including, "you can already build such a system yourself quite trivially"?
3. How many karma you need to be able to downvote other comments?
4. What is the username of one of our moderators?
5. Which computer scientist did an AMA (ask me anything) on HN?
6. Which of the following username isn't included in top 5 users with most karma?
7. What site releases a satirical weekly annotated digest of the top HN posts?
8. The original hacker news program is written in what programming language?
9. At the moment, what's the title of HN submission with highest point?
10. What is the "comeback of all time" according to pg?
Warning, answers ahead. Continue with your own discretion.
Correct answer: Paul Graham
Explanation: If you answer this question wrong, welcome to HN!
Correct answer: Dropbox
Explanation: The infamous Dropbox Show HN page
Correct answer: 501
Explanation: One of Hacker News's undocumented feature
Correct answer: dang
Explanation: A very cool and detailed article from Newyorker about HN behind the scene
Correct answer: Alan Kay
Explanation: AMA page
Correct answer: sctb
Explanation: Leaderboards of imaginary internet points
Correct answer: n-gate
Explanation: One way of avoiding an echo chamber
Correct answer: Arc
Explanation: It is what it used to be
Correct answer: Stephen Hawking has died
Explanation: I wish I can update the correct answer
Correct answer: "Did you win the Putnam?"
Explanation: Sorry if the question is too trivial, it's for the bell curve :)